Sunday, July 28, 2013

I See Colors!

If you frequent my blog, you know I see patterns in black and white. I normally stitch them in black and white (or monotone), too. 

But this one's different.

As I was crafting the pattern, I saw orange flames one minute; verdant green forests the next. I saw rainbows, pastels, and jewel tones. I think this is one of my favorite patterns and I can't wait to stitch it myself.  

Oh, that's another thing; I normally stitch all my patterns before sharing them with you. But I couldn't wait with this pretty chart. So pick your colors and have some fun! Click on the pattern to save the jPeg.

And when you're done, SEND PICS! jeannedansby@att.net


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) Yet another addition to my To Be Stitched list, LOL! Thanks for sharing Jeanne ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in. Your comments are welcome.