Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year, New Patterns

Happy New Year! I hope you're finding joy in every aspect of your life.

I'm celebrating with a new page on my blog: Cross Stitch Smalls. There you will find my newest cross stitch: Pepper Pot.


I love the bright colors. They remind me of the beautiful peppercorns I use in my pepper mill. I used four threads for the red, three threads for the black and two threads for the gold. This gave it a nice texture and really made the red pop! What colors do you envision? Stitch it up in your own fashion and send a photo to me. I'll post it for all to see.

Here's to a great 2012!

Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. Now if I could just cover up all the dull grey of winter with pepper pot colours I would be a happy camper!

    Thank you for sharing
    Suze

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in. Your comments are welcome.